Welcome to my foray into tumblogging, where I share my ideas and other goofy things.
You might know me as "GigaCake-MmmKay" on DeviantArt.
I’m using this just as a dump for my brain, and I don’t care if this is a bad idea.
However, I would recommend that you do not follow me if you do not want to hear the rants of an autistic crazy-woman who thinks the “normal” world is weirder than her own imagination… Actually, no. That’s not fair to my imagination! The world has a weirdness all its own, as do I.
Watch out as I may tread on vulgar, sensitive, or touchy issues, but otherwise this page is safer for work than most things in this series of tubes. I wouldn’t post anything unsuitable that I didn’t find in some way entertaining, which means that a few of my posts might contain some swears and otherwise non-child-friendly material, but nothing obviously made just for vulgarity’s sake.
why have ableist supernatural stories when you could have
- blind werewolves who aren’t evil and use their connection with dogs to train super amazing service doggies
- witches with adhd casting spells to mute all the distractions in their surroundings
- depressed fairies who make everything sparkle as a form of self care
- anxiety ridden banshees freaking people out by screaming just to relieve stress
- vampires with ptsd who disassociate from their monster bodies to survive
- autistic kitsunes stimming by creating illlusions
Mario Paint (SNES) - BGM #1
anyone else love drawing with this, rather than using the composer like others, or is it just me?